§ 1. General
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, email address, telephone number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). In addition to the processing purposes, recipients, legal bases, storage periods, the following regulations also inform you about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 contact
(1) Purpose of processing
We process your personal data, which you provide to us by email, contact form, etc. to answer and deal with your inquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. But we cannot answer you by e-mail without giving your e-mail address.
(2) Legal bases
a) If you have given us your express consent to process your data, Art. 6 Para. 1a) GDPR is the legal basis for this processing.
b) Should we process your data to carry out pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 Para. 1b) GDPR is the legal basis.
c) In all other cases (especially when using a contact form) Art. 6 Para. 1f) GDPR is the legal basis.
RIGHT TO OBJECT: You have the right to object at any time to data processing that is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 f) GDPR and is not used for direct mail for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
In the case of direct mail, however, you can object to processing at any time without giving reasons.
(3) Legitimate Interest
Our legitimate interest in processing is to communicate with you quickly and to answer your inquiries at low cost. If you give us your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct mail. You can protect your interest in data protection by passing on data sparingly (e.g. using a pseudonym).
(4) Recipient categories
Hosting provider, shipping service provider for direct mail
(5) Storage period
Your data will be deleted when it can be inferred from the circumstances that your request or the matter in question has been finally clarified.
However, if a contract is concluded, the data required by commercial and tax law will be stored by us for the periods specified by law, i.e. regularly ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of withdrawal
In the case of processing based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
§ 3 web analysis with Google Analytics
(1) Purpose of processing
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
(3) Legitimate Interest
Our legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. To protect your interest in data protection, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP ()" so that the IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal reference.
(4) Recipient categories
Google, partner company
(5) Transmission to a third country
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(6) Storage period
(7) RIGHT TO OBJECT
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: optout
You can also prevent the collection by setting an opt-out cookie. If you want to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website, please click here: Deactivate Google Analytics
§ 4 newsletter
(1) Purpose of processing
When you register for the newsletter, your email address will be used for advertising purposes, ie in the context of the newsletter we will inform you in particular about products from our range. For statistical purposes, we can evaluate which links are clicked on in the newsletter. We cannot see which specific person clicked. You have given the following consent separately or, if applicable, expressly during the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) a) GDPR.
(3) Recipient categories
possibly newsletter dispatch provider
(4) Storage period
Your e-mail address will only be stored for the duration of the desired registration for the newsletter dispatch.
(5) Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via an unsubscribe link in the newsletter
§ 5 rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are affected within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights towards us:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
If this is the case, you can request information from us about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to correct or delete your personal data, a right to restrict processing by us or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct and / or complete us if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We need to make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables us to check the correctness of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You can request that we delete the personal data relating to you immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, to inform those responsible for the data processing, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs who process the personal data, that you, as the data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the member states to which we are subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h and i and Article 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5. Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this is the case proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by us.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not impair the freedoms and rights of other people.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us.
7. Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - you have the option of exercising your right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply when making the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which we are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests or
(3) takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Article 9 (1) GDPR, unless Article 9 (2) (a) or (g) apply and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged informs the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
Phone: +49 (0) 2461/9952111